DRD & Partners provides judicial and extrajudicial consultancy and assistance in matters of right to health and in particular health and social welfare law in their multiple profiles of a public and administrative nature, as well as private law.
More specifically, the Firm, through a continuous and consolidated consultancy activity, boasts considerable experience:
- in the authorization and accreditation procedures of health facilities and in contractual relationships with the Public Administration;
- in proceedings relating to the allocation of the spending budget in the agreement;
- in participation in public tenders, tenders and procedures;
- in company transfer and restructuring procedures;
- in assistance in matters of liability for malpractice claims;
- in the protection of “fragile” people.
Again in this context, the Firm, through its members, is responsible for providing advice and assistance relating to procedures for suspension, forfeiture and revocation of agreements, authorizations and accreditations.
Contact us today for a free consultation and our experts will help you.
Mon – Fri: 09:00 -17:00
Siamo qui per aiutarti
Chiamaci adesso al 080 523 77 18 e prendi appuntamento con uno dei nostri avvocati.